Hoffkids is dedicated to all of my hardworking and creative 6th grade math students for a lifetime of learning.
- To help students and adults with concepts and applications from the field of mathematics.
- To help create a community of math interest most directly among my present and past students.
- To foster a fun, innovative, and motivating educational learning community for kids.
Thanks A Million For Your Help & Support
- Ankit Jindal (Web Design, India) for his CSS coding help and long lasting patience in helping to problem solve and get my new site to do great things. You are going on to greatness!
- Michael Fuchs (Web Design, Austria) for his patience, guidance, creativity, and superior web design help. I will always realize how fortunate I am to have met you as I rebuilt Hoffkids in 2018 and 2019!
- Andrew Roland (Classkick) and your entire team for creating and continuing to develop the most innovative educational software ever to exist inside of a math classroom. Brilliant work that gets better and better.
- David McCallum (Scotland) for sharing his amazing website design ideas, self-created examples, knowledge, and honesty, as I began something even close to real web design. You are an inspiration, cared about my students, and will be forever thought of and appreciated during my journey. You come to mind every time I improve Hoffkids and overcome an obstacle, and your family misses you.
- Sameer Bhatia (ProProfs) who is the most wonderful owner of any tech company in existence. I am lucky to have found you and your team. Thank you for all you have done for me and my students over the 9+ years. You always find a way to turn my vision into reality, and you deserve the most success possible!
- Robert Ammirati (Robert Ammirati Photography) for making me look better than I really do, and for the personal time that you gave me. You are very talented, extremely patient, and fun to work with.
- My 6th grade students and families of Port Washington, NY over the last 22 years. You are one of-a-kind and I always appreciate your website suggestions, honesty, and you truly help improve Hoffkids each year. Your backing and support has helped take Hoffkids to where it is and I will never forget that.
- My wife and 2 children who have been extra patient over the years, so understanding, very honest, and more supportive than I could imagine. I love you.