Hoffkids is dedicated to all my hardworking and creative 6th grade math students for a lifetime of learning.
Hoffkids' Mission Is To
- Help students and adults with concepts and applications from the field of mathematics.
- Help create a community of math interest in learning most directly among my present and past students.
- Foster an innovative learning community and to use this as a platform for future technological innovations.
Thanks Must Be Given For Their Support and Innovation
- Michael Fuchs, Austria (WidgetsForMuse) for his patience, guidance, creativity and superior web design help and personalized widgets. I am fortunate to have met you as I rebuilt Hoffkids in 2018!
- David McCallum (Scotland) for sharing his amazing website design ideas, self-created examples, knowledge, and honesty. You are an inspiration and will be forever thought of and appreciated during my journey. Your family is so proud of you!
- Robert Ammirati (Robert Ammirati Photography) for making me looking better than I really do, and for the time that you gave me. You are very talented, extremely patient, and fun to work with.
- Sameer Bhatia (Proprofs) The most wonderful owner of any tech company in existence. I am lucky to have found you and your team. Thank you for all you have done for me and my students over the 7+ years. You always find a way to turn my vision into reality, and you deserve the most success!
- The entire Classkick team for creating and continuing to develop the most innovative educational software ever to exist inside of a math classroom.
- All of my 6th grade students over the last 18 years. I always appreciate your website suggestions, ideas, honesty, and you really help improve Hoffkids each year.
- The families of Port Washington, NY. You are one of-a-kind. Your backing and support for 16 years has helped take Hoffkids to where it is and I will never forget that.
- My wife and two children who are always patient, understanding, very honest, and supportive. I love you.